Tuesday 4 September 2012

Test online pentru incepator plus/ Online test for beginner plus

 Choose the correct item:

1. Steve works at a restaurant; he is a(n) …….
A vet                    B waiter                       C engineer
2. There are …… in the sky and it it is getting cold. 
A clouds                B winds                       C snowballs
3. James never does his homework; he is very ……..
A clever                 B lazy                         C patient
4. I always go to the sea for my holidays because I love …….
A climbing              B dancing                    C swimming
5. This jumper is too ……… I think I need a bigger size.
A tight                   B long                          C expensive
6. Can you ……….. your last name?
A spelling               B spell                       C spells
7. This is Jim’s book. Can you give it to ……….
A he                      B him                         C his 
8. “What ………your brother look like?’’ “He is tall and slim with blue eyes”.
A does                   B is                            C do
9. “Where is Paul?” “  ”He is talking on the phone to……sister.” 
A him                    B he’s                         C his
10. “Is Harry here?” “Yes, he ……… a computer game in his room.” 
A is playing            B plays                       C play
11. There aren’t ……. chairs in the kitchen.
A some                  B any                         C lots
12. “Do you like swimming?’’ “Yes, ……..”
A I do                    B do                          C I like
13. Look at Angela! She …….. a red dress today!
A wears                  B wearing                  C is wearing
14. I often ……… for walks in the park in spring.
A going                  B am going                C go
15. What ……… on Saturdays?
A are you doing       B do you            C do you do 

Ask questions about the following sentences:
16. I go to work every day.
17. He does not eat meat.
18. I go shopping on Saturdays.
19. She lives in Montreal.
20. He is my nephew.
21. They are not my brothers.
22. She has got a niece.
23. There is a single bed in Maria’s bedroom.
24. We are staying at a beautiful hotel.

Answer the following questions:
25. What do you do?
26. What is your e-mail address?
27. Have you got a car?
28. What time do you get up?
29. What do you do at the weekend?
30. What are you doing now?




No comments:

Post a Comment